Igloofest has set itself as the staple winter activity
to attend, in Montreal.
Who would’ve thought raving in the cold was so much fun?
CHECK LIST FOR IGLOOFEST:
– WINTER JACKET
– SNOW PANTS OR LONG JOHNS
– SPECIAL SMART PHONE GLOVES
– DOUBLE PAIR OF SOCKS (trust me on this)
– CASH TO BUY DRINKS TO STAY WARM 😉
– PRE-DRINK 3 SHOTS OF VODKA LIKE A RUSSIAN
– SCREAM IN THE METRO TO PUMP YOURSELF UP
You don’t need a hat, because you obviously want to buy an official igloofest hat (like every other year).
This year they have a surprisingly larger selection of different hats to buy. They’re very nice this year, I highly recommend to check their boutique.
Don’t miss TIGA this Sunday Feb. 1st
as well as the last weekend (Feb. 6 to 8)