So after reading a couple of my articles, you might have figured out that I enjoy discovering new things no matter how much I think I won’t appreciate it. I like to find underground events, not that I don’t enjoy the more commercialize one but there is always a treasure somewhere and finding it is the hardest part but when you do it’s all worth it .
I am someone who likes to move around, talk to people, do activities etc… So I have to admit that I wasn’t super excited to go to the conferences at first but the cocktail did sound pretty interesting.
Tuesday & Wednesday I was attending Conferences Mode 2.0 presented by Aldo & Dynamite and it all took place at HEC Montreal. This event was organized by 7 wonderful young woman who took the time to plan something that will promote fashion and encourage the students to get into business in that field . They are part of a committee called Comite Mode & Affaires which was founded by Jonathan Arneau & that know is occupied with these talented women :
- President, Helene Bedard
- Communication VP, Ophelie Chambily
- Finances VP, Aurore Colliaux
- Project VP, Marie-Pascale Rolland
- Project VP, Aurelie Michaud
- Project VP, Christine Lesiege
- Project VP, Sonia Voicu
During these two days you had different entrepreneurs who came to give advice, tips, lifeline story, pros & cons and much more.
Day 1 :
- Francois Roberge, Ceo of La vie en Rose
- Lolitta Dandoy, Founder of the blog Fashion is everywhere
- Andreanne Courchesne, Co-Founder of Fibres Collectives
- Chantal Durivage, CoPresident & Cofounder of Sensation Mode and Productor of Mode & Design Festival
Day 2 :
- Marine Godfroy, Marketing Director at M0851
- Erandi Motte de Cortes, Montreal Metropolitain Commerce Chamber
- Sarra Ghribi, Founder of Loue1Robe
- Vyara Ndejuru, International Marketing Director of Aldo
On the second day, if you still had energy and wanted to know more and do some chit-chat with the different companies. They had put in place a networking event, where you get to ask all your questions, give your résumé for internship, meet new people or simply enjoy all the great multi-ethnic appetizers they had paired with a delicious Barefoot glass of wine or a glass of a new drink called RISE.
/Want to know more … Read what I learned in : 6 Entrepreneurs/Success